Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We couldn't ask for much more.....

I feel like everything I write is negative and I just wanted to focus on the positive with CC.  We really couldn't ask for much more from a 13 year old girl.  She does what we ask her to, she is appreciative of everything we do for her/give her, and she is polite and appropriate.  She had an allergic reaction to something the other day and my aunt inquired about how she was feeling in a facebook post.  CC replied that she was feeling better and "thank you for asking."  That seemed pretty impressive for someone who has had no parenting. 

I always wanted a girl and while I pictured dressing up a little girl and doing pigtails, CC doesn't feel like a consolation prize.  She feels like that little girl, just without the dress up and pigtails.  and I probably wouldn't have been good at that stuff anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment