Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My day with two sick boys - In pictures (mostly)


Dropped BJ & Baby N off at school/daycare. Then I just HAD to make the apple pie I promised to make the day before - and so the day begins....

                            Apple Pie - Cat Tree (because the boys each wanted different designs)



And start the butternut squash soup for dinner tonight


AND hard boil some eggs for dinner alter this week (avocado & egg salad sandwiches)


All while drinking the best peppermint mocha ever (dropped off by my very kind sister, L.)


Then, I spent some time with the worms & let the chickens free from their yard

Sleepyheads







Lunch for me (left-over Chinese food & a special treat)
No nap for me, but this was almost as good

I got a break from running up & down these (not pictured: the bunches of laundry I did and the 2 beds I had to re-sheet!)

Then they woke up & had some lunch (oh around 3:30/4)


And played (JC is in Baby N's "roller coaster")

Then Andrea got home with Baby N & we worked on prepping yet another meal for the week (quinoa and fake chicken burritos - they are really good) 
 

While Baby N had his bottle (he is REALLY good at holding it himself)

And BJ played with his iPod touch (which he is obsessed with)

The rest of our night was pretty boring.  CC came home & then went out with her therapist & we did dinner, homework & bed time.  It was so boring I forgot to take pictures. But, I will say, this day was waaaaaay less relaxing than my sick day with JC last week.  From now on, only 1 sick kid at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment